The 7.2.0 release acts as a cap on our product releases in the first quarter of 2018 and mainly consists of various bug fixes and improvements.
- Table column sizing popover
This release adds a new popover which can be used to control the widths of the columns present in a table using a drag and drop interface. This feature is limited to support from the used table spec.
- The new fonto:node-id XPath function
This function can be used to obtain the NodeId for a given node. Please refer to its documentation for appropriate use cases.
- Arbitrary content (ReactNode/JSX) support for RadioButtonGroup and CheckboxGroup
These components now support arbitrary content (ReactNode/JSX) as the value for any item’s
labelproperty. If you use a string, a Label will be used automatically, otherwise, your content will be rendered directly in place of the Label.
- We have improved performance when using services that render squiggles. These include our spell check, track changes and FontoXML Content Quality.
- And various bug fixes and improvements
Please refer to your implementation partner for further details on how to acquire release 7.2.0 for your instance of FontoXML. For more details on everything mentioned above, other new features, improvements, and bug fixes you can read the release notes.
FontoXML Content Quality App
Added a DictionaryAnnotator
- with support for word list files
- with support for Solr synonym files
- with support for loading files from disk
- with support for loading files from a web API
And various bug fixes and improvements.
Please refer to your implementation partner for further details on how to acquire release 1.1.0 for your instance of FontoXML Content Quality. For more details on everything mentioned above, other new features, improvements, and bug fixes you can read the release notes.
We’ve added a best practices section to the documentation. This section describes what you can do to build a solid, user-friendly FontoXML Editor.